Book Title: CPHON Exam Secrets Study Guide: CPHON Test Review for the ONCC Certified Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse Exam
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: CPHON Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This CPHON study guide includes CPHON practice test questions. Our CPHON study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the CPHON test. Mometrix's CPHON test study guide reviews the most important components of the CPHON exam.
The CPHON Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. CPHON Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the CPHON.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the CPHON Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
CPHON Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review of the CPHON.
- An analysis of psychosocial dimensions of care
- A breakdown of disease related biology
- An in-depth look at treatment
- A detailed overview of supportive care and symptom management
- An examination of pediatric oncologic and hematologic emergencies
- A guide to health maintenance and survivorship
- An extensive review of palliative and end of life care
- A comprehensive look at professional performance
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
The Psychosocial Dimensions of Care section covers:
- Principles of Growth and Development
- Effects of Acute and Chronic Illness on the Patient and Family
- Cultural and Spiritual Beliefs and Rituals
The Disease Related Biology section covers:
- Normal Cellular Biology
- Types of Childhood Cancers
- Types of Hematologic Disorders
The Treatment section covers:
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT)
- Complementary and Integrative Modalities
The Supportive Care and Symptom Management section covers:
- Pain Management
- Nutritional Support
- System Specific Alterations
The Pediatric Oncologic and Hematologic Emergencies section covers:
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)
- Septic Shock
- Tumor Lysis Syndrome (TLS)
The Health Maintenance and Survivorship section covers:
- Wellness and Anticipatory Guidance
- Late Effects of Therapies
The Palliative and End of Life Care section covers:
- Discontiuing Cancer Treatment
- Physical and Comfort Care
- Grief and Bereavement
The Professional Performance section covers:
- Scope and Standards of Nursing Practice
- Principles of Teaching and Learning
- Clinical Trials
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the CPHON Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- CPHON test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the CPHON test.
- CPHON exam prep that will help you elevate your CPHON test score.
- CPHON practice test questions and much more...